I want my rate to stay the same
I don’t have much for down payment
I am a Veteran or actively serving
I want to live in the country
I need a loan of more than $417k
I am 62+ & need payment options
I want to build my dream home
I am moving to a new city
Lower My Payment
Reduce my rate & ensure it never changes
I Need Cash
Make a large purchase, consolidate debt or pay for college
I Want to Pay Off Sooner
Reduce the term of my current loan & pay off sooner
- Do maintain your employment at your current job.
- Do pay off collections, judgements, or tax liens reported within one year.
- Do stay current on your existing credit accounts.
- Do call us. We are here to help you through this process.
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind this will impact your credit scores and debt to income ratios.
- Don’t spend on any of your open credit card accounts this will impact your credit scores and debt to income ratios.
- Don’t make any large purchases, we know its tempting with a new house on the horizon, just wait until your loan has closed.
- Don’t make any large deposits into any of your accounts, if you do please let your Mortgage Specialist know.
The following must be supplied by the borrower before their loan can be submitted.
- 4506T Form
- Social Security Card
- Borrowers Authorization Form
- E-Sign Disclosure
- Market Appraisal Credit Card Authorization
- Green Card (if non-citizen)
- Where your Down payment is Coming From (purchase only) Gift/Checking/Savings/Other
- Last 2 Years W-2's
- Last 2 Years Personal Tax Return Filed with IRS (all schedules)
- Last 2 Years Corporate Tax Returns Filed with IRS & YTD Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet (if self-employed)
- Thirty Days Current Pay Stubs (most recent)
- Two Months Most-Current Bank Statements (all pages)
- Investment Accounts/401k and Retirement Statements (most current, all pages include terms of withdrawal or proof of liquidity)
- Home Owners Insurance Agent Name and Number
- Copy of Drivers License (if applicable)
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Child Support Order (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy Papers and Discharge Notice (if applicable)
- Copy of Mortgage Note (for subordinate financing - if applicable)
- Rental Agreements for All Properties Owned (if applicable)
- Copy of Mortgage Statement (for all properties - if applicable)
- Proof of Taxes and Insurance on All Properties (if not escrowed - if applicable)
- Purchase and Sale Agreement (purchase only)
- VA Applicants: Copy of DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility
- Retired Applicants: Social Security Award Letter, Pension Award Letter and Last Two Years 1099's
Experiencing temporary or permanent financial difficulties? See our Homeowner Assistance Guide