Directors Mortgage offers the Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) to our clients who may want a low down payment option with with flexible mortgage guidelines. The features of the FHA Loan include:
- Borrowers can purchase a home with ad own payment of as little as 3.5%
- Zero out-of-pocket funds for down payment possible, using gifts/down payment assistance programs
- Easier to use gifts for down payment and closing costs than with other loans
- Flexible qualifying ratios means that you can buy more home
- May be assumable by the buyer, if approved by the mortgage servicer
- FHA offer leniency for borrowers with less than perfect credit
- NEW! County loan limits have been increased!
- Great option for first-time homebuyers or those looking to refinance
- Federally insured to help borrowers purchase a home they would not otherwise be able to afford!
Ready to get the process started and get into your new home? Find the office nearest to you and contact us today!