- Finance degree – University of Oregon – GO DUCKS!
- Serving clients and their mortgage needs since 1994
- Recognized as a top loan originator since 1995
- CREW member 2003-2007, committee member and chairperson
- Board Member, Gala Chair ~ 2014 and volunteer for the American Cancer Society since 2008
My Commitment to You
My goal is to do such a good job for you that you will feel inspired to recommend me to others for years to come. I will:
- Answer your questions thoroughly
- Follow through on what I say I will do
- Pick out the best loan program for you
- Be available on evenings and weekends
- Keep you informed every step of the way
- Be knowledgeable about your program options
- Educate you on your options and the loan process
- Process your loan seamlessly with minimal hassle to you
- Remain a resource for you to turn to ~ even after your transaction closes
- Add value to your life on a continuing basis
- Be your mortgage resource for life!
When I’m not at work I enjoy spending time with my son, Jacob, born in 2007, my friends, going camping, and organizing events. My passion is entertaining ~ whether it’s a small dinner party or a 300 person rooftop party ~ I’m in heaven!
For many years I volunteered time at local schools tutoring children with disabilities and adults in the ESL (English as a second language) & GED programs. I have volunteered for and have been a contributor to the Boys and Girls Clubs. Most recently, I am involved with the American Cancer Society’s annual fundraiser.
You will come away from working with me feeling knowledgeable and having a plan. You will be so happy with my knowledge and service that you will become a client of mine for life and feel inspired to recommend me to others
Don't Miss Any Tax Deductions!
Click to Download The List of 2016 Deductible Items
"Dawn and her 'Team Carter' provided us with the most stress-free lending experience we have ever had. Dawn communicated with us early and often. I always felt like I knew where we were at in the process, what I was supposed to do and when, and what everyone else was doing and when. She even coordinated the closings of our sale and purchase, working with us and both escrow agents, one of whom said Dawn was the best lender and communication coordinator that she have ever worked with in her 31 years as an escrow agent. WOW! We thought Dawn was great, but I felt like that high praise from an escrow agent really deserved a shout out. Great job Team Carter. You are an example for the whole industry. Thank you!"